Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Eye of the Tiger

Miss A's latest trick is flipping from her back to front. This is exciting and all, but while she has done it before, she hasn't quite mastered going the other way yet. A couple times here and there, but nothing really solid.

Here she is trying to fix this "issue"

Hmm. Must. Get. Off. Belly.

This is going to be harder than I thought.

I can do it. Oh look, a puppy!
I give up.
No. I can do this.

Mom, can you help me please? And for kicks--my happy legs baby.

Oh and we have a toofer! It's the bottom right, front tooth and it popped through the gums on Monday night--somewhere between 1230 and 4 am. I know because I was there--the whole time. She's been sleeping better ever since. There was a good month of repeated wakings leading up to this little razor toof's appearance. Now we know and now that we do, I can't help but frantically wonder, "how many more are there again?!" Everyone else is much more excited about this tooth's appearance than me. I find myself sad that her little gummy grin is gone already. It was one of my all-time favorite things (Oprah's got nothin on me!) and now it's no more. It's a little heart breaking for mommy even if everyone else wants to celebrate this milestone. I think it's only one example of a million when mommy cheers with a little tear in her eye.

1 comment:

_________________________ said...

She just gets cuter everyday! Love those cheeks!