Friday, February 6, 2009

The grass is always greener

On the outside of the crib.

Looks like we will be rearranging some things this weekend.
Yes, she fell asleep trying to escape.

It's been a big week. Amelia's THIRD tooth came in this week (after much ado!) and she started to crawl. That's right. I said it. She's crawling! It doesn't look like the real thing yet, but she gets from one side of the room to the other in seconds. That's crawling as far as I know. It's a half crawl, half scoot thing. Whatever it is, it works. Houseproofing is a must-do this weekend. Seems that the one thing in a room that you don't want her to get is the one thing she beelines towards. I suppose that's her nature (see above photo). Along with the milestones, I came down with mastitis AGAIN. After very nearly throwing in the towel, my FP reminded me why I should persevere. At least through the winter months. Soon enough, I will enjoy pizza and margaritas again. Together no less. With enchiladas and ice cream on the side. Just not yet. On the bright side, I didn't almost die this time, so that was an improvement.

All told, it appears that life's about to get interesting (because, you know, it's been so dull before now).

No comments: